Friday, February 24, 2012

Permission to Pin


There was some fine print that I should have read before I signed up for my Pinterest account. Apparently, if you pin something to Pinterest you are agreeing that you have the right to pin it, and give them the right to use the images any way they see fit. For more information read the post by Laura Candler. If you didn’t already notice, I added a permission to pin button to my blog. You may pin my site to your heart’s content and many thanks for doing so! Thanks Laura Candler for bringing this to my attention. Click HERE if yo want to follow my Pinterest boards.

4 comments:

  1. You might find this resource to be helpful. http://www.savingforsomeday.com/avoiding-copyright-pitfalls-on-pinterest/

    Hmmm, I am not so sure I would appreciate anyone making a threat to not pin my blog unless I use her button and join her linky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog through the Linky Party, and am now a follower.

    Quench Your First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I'm following you, too!

      Delete