Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tried It Tuesday

I'm excited to be linking up with Holly at Fourth Grade Flippers. My Tried It Tuesday is dry erase sleeves From Oriental Trade.
I use these daily in my classroom. They are great for center games and any repetitive skills you want to practice. I got a sample of one at a teachers conference. It had an opening in the side, and I fell in love with it. However, they are really expensive. I recommend trying these first. If you already use whiteboards in your classroom, I'm sure you will love these, too. You can get a dozen for about $12 at Oriental Trade. Go check out other things everyone else has tried!

3 comments:

  1. Selina,
    Are these pockets a pretty sturdy kind of plastic? Will they last 2-3 years?
    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only use the Oriental Trade ones for a year, but I used them daily, and they are still in great shape. I do have some more expensive ones that are much sturdier, but they are three times the price. They also have a slit in the side, so it's easy for the students to change out the paper. But for centers I think the cheaper ones are perfect and hold up well.

    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete