Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanksgiving Goodies

Here's a little activity for celebrating Thanksgiving. Use the book Pardon That Turkey. The book is free from We Give Books. (You will need to register but it's fast and free.) This is a great nonfiction book. The activity is for chapter four of the book, and addresses point of view and persuasive writing. Click HERE or the picture above for the free printable. Click the book cover for the e-book.
I've had several request more Writing Menus, so I've made one in celebration of Thanksgiving. (If you missed my original post on Writing Menus, click HERE.) The video prompt for this menu is Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Click the picture for your free copy. Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE wegivebooks.com - what a great resource! I sadly do not have an Elmo in my classroom and, though I am a 5th grade teacher, I still love reading to my students. We Give Books allows me to read books on my Smartboard so I don't hear the endless complaints of, "I can't see the pictures!"

    Excellent freebie - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! Please download the printable again because I goofed up on the first version. I've got too many irons in the fire:) Thank you for taking the time to comment.

      Selina

      Delete
  2. I love your writing menus! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete