Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Freebies

Are you ready for Halloween? Here are a few freebies to help you out this week. First, I have a monster theme Writing Menu. If you missed my post on Writing Menus (plus freebies) and Writing Workshop, check it out HERE. The movie prompt for this menu is Monster's Inc. Click on the picture for your free copy.

Next, I have a free ebook that you just HAVE to read with your students. This book is from We Give Books. You will need to register, but it's free and fast. It is completely worth the time because they have so many great books. Just click the cover of the book for a copy. I also have a little printable to go with it. Just click on the pic for that, too.

And finally, this is the cutest video of skeletons dancing to Thriller. I think I will let my kids do a little line dance to this video.
I hope you enjoy all these Halloween treats. Have a great week!

2 comments: