Sunday, May 20, 2012

Classroom Jeopardy

I was SO excited to review Classroom Jeopardy from Educational Insights! My students were even MORE excited. They couldn't wait to get their hands on the controllers. They kept saying it was just like the real game show. I totally agreed with them. "This is Epic!" they said over and over. In other words, it's SUPER COOL!
Now you know I don't like to read directions. A fact that drives my hubby insane. Since he wouldn't read the directions for me, I looked for another alternative. Woot! Woot! Educational Insights has several VIDEOS that explains it all!
This game is absolutely perfect for test prep or reviewing for any subject. The game is so much fun to play students don't know they are learning. The game allows you to create and customize your own games. You can import videos and images into the game. The possibilities are endless. I promise your students can't help but be impressed.

Now I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to having ALL my students engaged. I also want to hold students accountable for their learning, so I created this game board. Students not holding the clicker must write the question in the printable. I broke the class up in teams of three, so everyone gets a chance to play. If there is any time left when we are finished with the game, they look at the questions they've written and try to come up with the answer.  Click the picture for a copy of the printable.
This game really is amazing and perfect for creating magic in the classroom. This will eliminate the need to buy pre-made Jeopardy games. I know I've bought several over the years. I've paid as much as $5.00 for one game. This is a much better alternative. This is something that could be shared with your whole school. It would be perfect for Quiz Bowls and Social Studies Bees. Be sure to check out this awesome product. You will not be disappointed with CLASSROOM JEOPARDY!



1 comment:

  1. This is really really cool!! I am sure your kids LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete