Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day Freebies

First, I have a Saint Patrick's Writing Menu for you. The video prompt for this menu is ANY Lucky Charms commercial. Here is the one I'm using:
Next is the Social Studies St. Patrick's activity. This graphic organizer can be used with any nonfiction book about St. Patrick's Day. I'm using Gail Gibbon's book. I really love her nonfiction titles. You could also have students look up facts about St. Patrick's Day on the computer. Just click on either cover for a copy.
If you still need more St. Patrick's Day ideas, just click on the picture below to check out my other St. Patrick's Day products.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there. Thank you for posting = )

    I cannot access the book image and the graphic organizer. It says I do not have permission to access.

    Please help!

    Thanks,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen,

      It works on my end, so I'm not sure how to fix it for you. Email me, and I will send it to you. selinasmith479@gmail.com

      Selina

      Delete
  2. Great blog! I'm so excited to have found it -- I am your newest follower!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selina,

    My fifth graders loved your video prompt this week and the Writing menu! Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next one!

    Collette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll try to make more soon:)

      Selina

      Delete
  4. Nice video and blog in general, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete